On the Weekend Show:
- Christy Moore songs! A shitload of em!
- Jordan Howard as the season savior?
- Reverend Dave talks about seeing Jay O. Sanders naked and somehow brings it home.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free-Press breaks down where the Lions currently stand as an organization and talks me off the ledge.
- Prediction: Bears 23, Lions 20
On this week’s show:
- I open by discussing what I see as the established goals after Houston: develop Whitehair, White and Floyd.
- Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Inquirer discusses Carson Wentz, Eagles injuries after the opener and what he expects Monday night. (Paul is great and you should listen to this if only to hear one of the best columnists in the country.)
- Reverend Dave compares the Bears opener to an attempted armed robbery in Morocco.
- Why I like the Chicago Bears this week.
Newer posts »