On this episode of the nation’s most popular podcast between a Bears blogger and a Bears beat, Adam Jahns tell us:
- Why he believes Eddie Goldman starting now in the middle of the defense is better for the Bears long-term.
- Why he’s best impressed by not only Goldman but also Ego Ferguson and Will Sutton.
- Why he’s far more concerned about the recent play (including practice sessions) of Kyle Fuller.
- Why the Bears don’t have an answer at right tackle but he believes Charles Leno Jr. is going to continue seeing first-team action.
- Why Ryan Mundy’s injuries have paved the starting road for Adrian Amos.
- Why he’s not buying in entirely to Marquess Wilson yet but is slowly coming around.
- Why “Bad Jay” will surely make an appearance but he believes the system will showcase his abilities better than any previous one.
- Much, much more!