Around the League We Go!
- Through nine games, Jeremy Langford has only 100 yards less from scrimmage than Melvin Gordon.
- Someone in the Browns organization needs to walk down to the head coach’s office and tell him playing Josh McCown is no longer an option. I’ve never believed Johnny Manziel’s ability would translate to the pro game but losing down the stretch with McCown does the team zero good. (Manziel was quietly good in that Steelers game yesterday and Manziel isn’t quietly anything.)
- Tom Brady is full of magic. That’s the only way I can explain it.
- Giants should be 8-1. They’ve only played one poor game all season. I wouldn’t want to be walking into the Meadowlands in January once this group puts it together. (They are also +12 in turnovers this season. They are secretly good.)
- The NFL got what they wanted by changing the extra point rule. They made kickers way too relevant on Sundays. (And they’ve delayed at least 7-10 of my piss breaks.)
Missed Extra Points – Since 2010 – NFL 2010 – 2014 37 2015 so far 36
— Paul Pabst (@PaulPabst) November 16, 2015