The Week’s Lines.
- You only pick one team against the spread.
- Once you select the team they are unavailable to you for the remainder of the season.
- It is NOT a survival pool. The highest winning percentage at Week 15 will be awarded the prize. If there are ties, we’ll decide in Weeks 16 and 17 by increasing the number of games selected incrementally.
- You don’t need to pick every week. But you must make ten selections between Week One and Week Fifteen. If you picked in Week One you do not need to pick in Week Two if you don’t like the games.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR SELECTION IN THE BODY OF ANOTHER COMMENT. YOUR SELECTION SHOULD BE IT’S OWN COMMENT AND CONTAIN ONLY THE NAME OF THE TEAM YOU ARE SELECTING. (Otherwise it’s a terrible bitch for me to tally up each week.)
- Picks are due by kickoff of the early games Sunday. Picks will only be accepted in the comments of THIS post.
(Home Team in CAPS)
CHICAGO -7 St. Louis
DALLAS -8 Tampa Bay
San Francisco -7 MINNESOTA
Detroit -3.5 TENNESSEE
WASHINGTON -3 Cincinnati
New York Jets -3 MIAMI
NEW ORLEANS -8.5 Kansas City
Buffalo -3 CLEVELAND
INDIANAPOLIS -3 Jacksonville
Philadelphia -3 ARIZONA
SAN DIEGO -3 Atlanta
(Side note: Both these teams are undefeated and the game will be blacked out in San Diego. Get this team somewhere else, NFL.)
Houston -2 DENVER
Pittsburgh -3.5 OAKLAND
BALTIMORE -3 New England
Currently there are 54 entrants in the picks contest. If you haven’t entered a selection yet you are not ineligible. You simply must make your first selection by Week Five. This week I’m taking Your 2012 Chicago Bears. I wouldn’t have touched it at 9.5 but I like it at 7.