If you’re bored and in the New York area in the next two weeks, come see a reading of a new musical.
Without further adieu, and with hope on the line…
- I always like the Chicago Bears.
- Because writers are launching attacks on the head coach and players are being forced to come to his defense. When Lovie’s back has been to the wall, the Bears have provided big time efforts and ended speculation about his job security.
- Because I’m expecting a big performance out of Jay Cutler against the league’s 20th ranked pass defense. Cutler’s year has been mediocre, marred by shoddy offensive line play and poor red zone decision making. Expect Ron Turner, feeling intense pressure, to allow Cutler’s arm to win the ballgame. 300+ yards. 3 scores.
- Because Matt Forte had his best game against the Browns last week and showed a bit of a burst to the outside. The Cardinals’ defense was shredded by the same style of running from Carolina.
- I don’t expect the defense to be able to hold down Warner and the Cardinal passing attack so the Bears will need to dominate on specials and they’re certainly capable. Return score coming, most likely from Devin Hester.
- Because Brad Maynard doesn’t punt like that two weeks in a row.
- Because I can’t handle the thought of the season being over on November 9th.
Chicago Bears 30, Arizona Cardinals 28