The Prize Reminder.
You’ll be invited as special guest of DaBearsBlog to this year’s Round One Draft Party on Thursday night, April 25th at Cortland’s Garage in Bucktown. The prize includes:
- Accommodation for draft night at The Willows Hotel, Lakeview. To see the hotel, CLICK HERE. I’ll also be in the hotel and will gladly take you for a drink at the local spot Monsignor Murphy’s if you so choose.
- DaBearsBlog will cover the open bar for you and a +1 at the event.
- $50 gift certificate for you/wife/husband/family to any of the Lou Malnati’s locations across the Chicagoland area.
- Two automatic entries into the ticket contest giveaway that evening. (We’ll announce the particular game and details once the schedule is released next spring.)
- A pair of 2012 DaBearsBlog tee-shirts.
The Week’s Lines.
- You only pick one team against the spread.
- Once you select the team they are unavailable to you for the remainder of the season.
- It is NOT a survival pool. The highest winning percentage at Week 15 will be awarded the prize. If there are ties, we’ll decide in Weeks 16 and 17 by increasing the number of games selected incrementally.
- You don’t need to pick every week. But you must make ten selections between Week One and Week Fifteen. If you picked in Week One you do not need to pick in Week Two if you don’t like the games.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR SELECTION IN THE BODY OF ANOTHER COMMENT. YOUR SELECTION SHOULD BE IT’S OWN COMMENT AND CONTAIN ONLY THE NAME OF THE TEAM YOU ARE SELECTING. (Otherwise it’s a terrible bitch for me to tally up each week.)
- Picks are due by kickoff of the early games Sunday. Picks will only be accepted in the comments of THIS post.
(Home team in CAPS)
New England -4 BUFFALO
ATLANTA -7 Carolina
San Francisco -4 NEW YORK JETS
KANSAS CITY -1 San Diego
HOUSTON -12 Tennessee
Seattle -2.5 ST. LOUIS
ARIZONA -6 Miami
DENVER -6.5 Oakland
Cincinnati -1.5 JACKSONVILLE
GREEN BAY -7.5 New Orleans
TAMPA BAY -3 Washington
PHILADELPHIA -2 New York Giants
I’m off to a flying 3-0 start and on pace to keep y’all from claiming these delicious prizes. (Maybe I’ll share the pizza with one or two of you.) I think Harbaugh’s Niners are coming to Jersey pissed off and I can’t see how the Jets move the ball against this defense when motivated. I’ll lay the four with San Francisco.